Multimedia Player, CD-Audio MP3 with support of CDDB ID3 tag, IR remote and LCD display. We now use mysql with LiMpOo 2.0 to manage MP3 list. A php frontend could be used to manage catalog, playlist and configuration.
mmSAP is SAP (Slight atari player) player based on ASAP library that uses ALSA for audio output and has GTK+ 3.0 based GUI.
SAP is a special file format that is used to store POKEY-based Atari XL/XE music.
- Based on ASAP library that provides precise and high fidelity POKEY emulation
- Easy to use GTK+ 3.0 based user interface
- Fully featured playlist
- Configurable POKEY visualization
- Good support for ASMA STIL database
- Four repeat modes
- Seeking inside subsongs that have TIME tag
- Possibility to mute selected POKEY channels
The Personal Internet Broadcasting Script (PIBS) is a PHP/Apache frontend to create dynamic mp3 playlists and broadcast them with litestream. It can be used to manage playlists for a LAN in an office or to manage your Internet mp3 radio station.